Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Online Card Classes- Clean & Simple Card Making 4- Day 1

Online Card Classes Clean & Simple Card Making 4 ~
Day 1~ Heat Embossing Techniques

No matter how many craft supplies I get it always seems like I'm missing items and I discover which ones they are when I take a class.  Clean & Simple Cards 4 was no exception.

Techniques on Day one focused on heat embossing.  Of all the techniques I felt most successful doing the Faux Ceramic Tile.  I didn't have the mat board- so I used card stock instead.  Next time around I will probably add a layer of fun foam to get the depth or get the mat board material.  For these cards, I had to emboss my die rather than die cut into a non-cuttable surface.  I was still able to do the multiple layers of super fine embossing powder.  I was limited on small 2x2 size dies- but I was able to use my Spellbinders Bird Sanctuary die. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp/Mama Elephant Summer Garden "Thinking of You."

No comments:

Post a Comment